It starts with a simple search: “student loan repayment options”.
& then… you’re more than likely to come across quite a few student loan scams that are either trying to steal your personal and financial information or make a profit from ridiculous fees. There are some reputable companies that do help individuals with their student loan debt but unfortunately, there are many that are not.
Here is why you can trust Hope Student Alliance:
- We are a non-profit organization. We have not only experienced student loan debt, but have recognized the student loan debt crisis in our country and saw there was a desperate need to assist those who are burdened and confused with their financial situation because of their student loans. We understand that in the end its up to YOU to decide what makes most sense for your finances but we are here to ensure you’re aware of ALL your options and provide guidance. We also will provide free services if you are experiencing undue financial hardship.
- Our counselors are FCAA (Financial Counseling Association of America) certified and capable of navigating the most complex student loan situations.
- We believe everyone deserves a unique, individualized, and high quality consulting experience at a nominal one time fee.
- We are the only non-profit organization that is solely focused on student loan debt management and education.
- Our mission is to reach, serve, and give hope to those in need of student loan assistance.
If you are experiencing the burden of your student loans, we are here to help in anyway we can. Visit our website!